These terms and conditions govern your use of this website; by using this website, you accept these terms and conditions in full. If you disagree with these terms and conditions or any part of these terms and conditions, you must not use this website.
You must not:
- republish material from this website (including republication on another website);
- sell, rent or sub-license material from the website;
- show any material from the website in public;
- reproduce, duplicate, copy or otherwise exploit material on this website for a commercial purpose;
- edit or otherwise modify any material on the website; or
- redistribute material from this website [except for content specifically and expressly made available for redistribution].
- Where content is specifically made available for redistribution, it may only be redistributed [within your organisation].
- You must not use this website in any way that causes, or may cause, damage to the website or impairment of the availability or accessibility of the website; or in any way which is unlawful, illegal, fraudulent or harmful, or in connection with any unlawful, illegal, fraudulent or harmful purpose or activity.
- You must not use this website to copy, store, host, transmit, send, use, publish or distribute any material which consists of (or is linked to) any spyware, computer virus, Trojan horse, worm, keystroke logger, rootkit or other malicious computer software.
- You must not conduct any systematic or automated data collection activities (including without limitation scraping, data mining, data extraction and data harvesting) on or in relation to this website without starpublic.com’s express written consent.
- You must not use this website to transmit or send unsolicited commercial communications.
- You must not use this website for any purposes related to marketing without starpublic.com’s express written consent.
Access to certain areas of this website is restricted. starpublic.com reserves the right to restrict access to other areas of this website, or indeed this entire website, at starpublic.com’s discretion.
If starpublic.com provides you with a user ID and password to enable you to access restricted areas of this website or other content or services, you must ensure that the user ID and password are kept confidential.
starpublic.com may disable your user ID and password in starpublic.com’s sole discretion without notice or explanation.
In these terms and conditions, “your user content” means material including without limitation text, images, audio material, video material and audio-visual material that you submit to this website, for whatever purpose.
You grant to starpublic.com a worldwide, irrevocable, non-exclusive, royalty-free license to use, reproduce, adapt, publish, translate and distribute your user content in any existing or future media. You also grant to starpublic.com the right to sub-license these rights, and the right to bring an action for infringement of these rights.
Your user content must not be illegal or unlawful, must not infringe any third party’s legal rights, and must not be capable of giving rise to legal action whether against you or starpublic.com or a third party (in each case under any applicable law).
You must not submit any user content to the website that is or has ever been the subject of any threatened or actual legal proceedings or other similar complaint.
starpublic.com reserves the right to edit or remove any material submitted to this website, or stored on starpublic.com’s servers, or hosted or published upon this website.
Notwithstanding starpublic.com’s rights under these terms and conditions in relation to user content, starpublic.com does not undertake to monitor the submission of such content to, or the publication of such content on, this website